CoronaVirus ( COVID-19)
Global Total confirmed: 63,384,252 +312,582 new today Deaths: 1,470,477 +5,362 new today Recovered: 43,831,058 Active: 18,082,717 Last updated: November 30, 2020 – 7:20 pm (+00:00)
Scientifically now known as COVID-19 as it’s wide spreading was witnessed in the last month of the year 2019, belongs a group of diseases that attack the pulmonary system of the human being.
Trending are the precautionary measures one must take to ensure his safeguard. From washing hands at timely durations to using high alcohol contented sanitizers, not shaking hands with anyone to changing clothes every 10 hours, every action that is needed to be done has kept everyone at their toes.
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause disease in mamals which includes humans as well. COVID-19 symptoms can be very mild to severe which includes a fever, cough and shortness of breath. Some people have no symptoms. Symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure.
It is impossible to say which way the disease will go.The coronavirus spread from person to person among those in close contact. It is spread by respiratory droplets when someone infected with the virus coughs or sneezes. It is unclear exactly how contagious the virus is.
use data from: https://www.worldometers.info
How does the Virus Spread:
Country Wise Live Coronavirus Updates
Country Wise Live Coronavirus Updates
|Country and City||Total Cases||Today cases||Deaths||Today deaths||Recovered|
|Libyan Arab Jamahiriya||82,809||379||1,183||17||53,818|
|Syrian Arab Republic||7,797||0||413||0||3,500|
|Trinidad and Tobago||6,660||0||120||0||5,745|
|Central African Republic||4,913||0||63||0||1,924|
|Sao Tome and Principe||991||2||17||0||933|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||748||0||6||0||706|
|Papua New Guinea||655||0||7||0||597|
|Isle of Man||369||0||25||0||338|
|Antigua and Barbuda||141||0||4||0||130|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||85||0||0||0||79|
|British Virgin Islands||71||0||1||0||70|
|Lao People's Democratic Republic||39||0||0||0||26|
|Holy See (Vatican City State)||27||0||0||0||15|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||22||0||0||0||19|
|Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||16||0||0||0||13|
|Saint Pierre Miquelon||16||0||0||0||12|
|Wallis and Futuna||3||0||0||0||1|
Such widespread outbreak of this virus is from the droplets of the respiratory tract. Droplets from the nose or mouth that come out by sneezing, coughing infects the other person. This viral disease shows symptoms in many and not in some.
Although it is airborne, more people have been infected by coming in contact with an already infected person.
It is extremely essential to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from the other person till we eliminate this.
Analyse yourself and self isolate yourself in a well ventilated room, if you find any symptoms. Once you pass the period of 14 days without showing any such symptoms, then you can surely enjoy yourselves in your respective houses.
Coronavirus Symptoms As Issued By The WHO:
- Experiencing fever, slight neck pain from Day 1 to Day 3
- Heavier voice, Neck Pain, headache and fever on Day 4
- On 5th day one may experience laziness, body pain and Dry cough
- Slight fever, vomiting, dry cough and breathing issues on Day 6
- Diarrhoea on day 7, along with the previously stated symptoms.
Latest Updates on Coronavirus ( COVID-19)
Last updated: November 30, 2020 - 7:20 pm (+00:00)
1-9 10-99 100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+
How can Home Science And Remedy Help You?
Stop eating ice-creams and stop drinking refrigerated water. Drink Luke warm water instead. It helps in keeping the throat clean and not developing soreness. It was heard that COVID-19 spreads in cold environmental conditions, so you can try all the means by elevating your metabolism, let alone the body temperature. Exercise daily and bath daily keep yourself well hygienic.
- You can take Honey mixed in hot water. It serves numerous benefits. Honey is known to fight cold, cough issues and help in strengthening the immune system from very older times. You can take 4 tablespoons of lemon juice with 8 tablespoons of honey in Lukewarm water every day in the morning to ensure your safety, from catching cough and cold.Also, it helps to cure the sore throat.
Honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Although it hasn’t been found whether it is antiviral or not, nevertheless keeping the respiratory health in check, we are sure that this is going to help.
Scientists have suggested consuming more liquids like healthy juices, simple water or maybe you can work upon our advice and can consume honey-lime juice.
Honey increases the body heat. This will keep up the immune system and will resist well enough against any microbial activity.
- Apart from Honey you can include Kalunji or Nigella seed in our food. This is bitter in taste yet it is known to cure every illness. It is known to cure Asthma and help fight allergic nose problems. Furthermore, it helps in fighting breathing trouble too.
You Can Also Check More :Most Countries Affected By CoronaVirus ( Covid-19)
Kalunji also helps to overcome the headache. You can rub its oil and blissfully get stress free.
- Take biscuits and chocolates. They provide energy and help create phlegm in the throat. Helps fight the sourness.
- Take foods with a high content of Vitamin C. this strengthens the immune system.
- Make onion salads. Chop onions and add a little amount of lime juice to it. Sprinkle salt and red chilli powder on it. And have it with rice or bread.
- Take a green tree, I suggest. You already know the benefits it provides. If you don’t then check this site
- Drink more fluids. Drink water after every 15 minutes almost. Keep your throat wet. The virus becomes dangerous only if it reaches lungs, giving symptoms like fibrosis. Drinking water on regular intervals will ensure its passage to the stomach, which concentrated HCL will act upon it and kill it. Or it may even get excreted via stool.
- It is also recommended to take ginger and garlic. Use garlic in whatever curry you prepare for your lunch and dinner. Garlic helps curing lung infections and microbes that pose a lethal threat to us. Taking ginger in kahwa or simply water helps reduce shortness of breath and also it has antiinflammatory properties.
- Don’t take turmeric because it increases breathing problems.
What Precautions To Be Taken Since Such A Wide Outbreak Of this Deadly virus:
Being a commoner it always feels like we must do our bit. We must be somehow involved in bringing this human threat down. How can we help might be the question of millions right now. But let me tell you this.
It is only you and you that can help the authorities.
Let us move to how.
- The key factor is staying indoors. If you don’t have any symptoms even, stay indoors. This is going to help you not catch the virus. And if someone from your household feels like having caught the virus, isolate him and keep distance from his. Maintain a distance of 1 meter from each other.
- Self-isolate if you are finding any symptoms in yourself. Analyse yourself for a 14 days period. We are sure if you are mildly affected by the disease, by this time you will be cured. Else this is the time you need to make your visit to the doctor.
- Don’t make unnecessary visits to hospitals. If some relative of yours is admitted to hospital, call his caretaker or call him. But don’t go there at all.
- Stop visiting your relatives. These are not vacations that we enjoy. We have a serious problem to deal with.
- Clean your hands periodically. Use sanitizer oftenly. Sanitizer should be alcohol based as it kills the virus. Now don’t start drinking alcohol please. There is a difference between drinkable alcoholic drinks and those prepared in laboratories for medical or perfuming reasons.
- Avoid putting your hand/fingers in your nose, mouth and eyes. If hands are contaminated there is a great chance that you are going to get ill.
- Cover your face- the nose and mouth. Sneeze or cough or clean your nose in tissue and then dispose of it properly.
PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT OF CORONOVIRUS:-
Coronavirus (COVID-19), can be scary and can affect our mental health. Social distancing is a significant change that will almost certainly affect families. During this period, people can face so many psychological problems like- Depression, fear, anxiety, boredom, anger, frustration. Schools, colleges, and universities are closed. Children (students)are confined to their homes. During this stage, students are depressed as they can”t go out, can”t meet their classmates even they can”t play outdoor games with their friends.
Businesses,hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, transport have been shut down. As a consequence, economic activity has slowed down as people are confined to their homes.economic loss can also cause frustration among people, and many employees lost their job due to coronavirus.
Extended periods spent at home can also cause feelings of boredom and loneliness. The loss of personal freedom associated with isolation and quarantine can often feel frustrating. You may also experience anger.
A habit of work and other meaningful activities interrupts your daily routine and may result in feelings of sadness or low mood.
It is said precaution is better than cure.If you are feeling any symptoms it is solely your responsibility to quarantine yourself. Remain in isolation for a period of 2 weeks. Avoid physical nearness with any one. Use a mask, use sanitizers. Although there are no medications present till now, nevertheless China has been successful in treating its patients all by isolating those who were severely ill. Thousands have been cured and those to be cured are more in number than those who died. This was definitely made possible only because thinking as a nation, for the betterment of all and stepping back. Chinese have proved that it is possible to fight this deadly virus all by will, determination, positivity and believing in one another and believing in humanity.
Stay safe, stay isolated for now.
How To Check Latest Coronavirus Updates.
GlobalConfirmed13,797,745+47,137Deaths273,480+405Recovered8,144,446Active5,379,819Last updated: November 30, 2020 - 7:20 pm (+00:00)
If You want Timely updates about Coronavirus Here i am Introducding you latest website which will show all the data and stats for coronavirus by countries how many number of deaths, current active case how many people have recovered from this virus what is the percentage. This is most Accurate Website From Which You Can Watch All These Things day by day.
Here it is :Coronavirus Latest Updates