State Wise Reports Of India ( COVID-19)
|States||Confirmed||Active||Recovered||New Cases||Total Death|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||11||8||3||4||1|
This Website will Show latest Coronavirus Tracker In India. Check Out The Latest affected and recovered From This Deadly which Is Now Spreading all Over World.
We Will provide all Stated Wise Lists All over Globe You Can Try:
CoronaVirus Precautions In India:
India is in its stage two of CoronaVirus results and the rise in numbers is concerning. A big question that the Indians are asking its administrators is whether they are ready to deal with stage three- the outbreak. No doubt India is developing at a very fast rate yet poverty is there at a very large par. In view of all this, what precautions must Indians take from their side to combat the virus outbreak?
Like any sane would do, citizens of the world must isolate them as soon as possible. The governments throughout the world are shutting the borders. Airports have been shut for international landings.
Now its heard that Indian administration has shut down its all means of transportation which appears to be very appreciable. Let us look at the precautions an Indian must take in view of this deadly outbreak.
- Indians have a very bad habit of eating pan, smoking b.d, cigarettes, hookahs and cigars etc. no good comes from all this. Spitting pan after chewing it enhances the chances of spreading Covid19. And the research about smoking tobacco stuff is that it makes you vulnerable to the virus and if you do so you are most likely to catch one. Rural India needs to take much care about it because hookah is most dominantly seen there. Don’t play with your life and avoid all this stuff. At least for now.
- Drugs are the other menace the world is facing. It destroys your balancing power. Your ability to think. And right now most importantly your immune system. Researchers say that the virus attacks those mostly with a weak immune system and the ones who don’t have one act just as a carrier. So kindly report yourself in some rehabilitation now.
- Millions in India live on roads or in slums. God forbid if even one among those fell prey to this disaster, the entire population will be wiped out. These people need to take extra care of themselves and the Government and NGO’s must step forward to help them, providing the basic essentialities of life, like food, medicines, sanitary napkins for women and children, clothes etc.
- Those who are privileged enough to own a house and have a job must stay home. Don’t leave for mandir, masjid, gurudwara or church. Gods will understand better. At least you won’t be responsible for the killing of any man.
- If someone feels the symptoms of virus the first thing to do is self-isolation. Stay away from parents, children and mostly the elderly. Use a mask and analyze yourself for a two week period. If it had been flu or mild covid19, you would be perfectly fine by now. Else if you still feel sick contact the helpline given by the government and they will take you to hospital.
- Even though if you aren’t feeling any symptoms, quarantine your self within your house. Maintain a distance of 1-m from your family members.
- Wash your hands every 3 hours. Wash hands before taking meals.
- Bath daily. Use Dettol, Savlon, Himalaya or anything like that in your bathing water. Just keep yourself clean.
- Don’t grow long nails.
- Cut your hair short.
- Clean every foot of your house on a regular basis. Use floor cleaners too.
- Use an N95 Face mask. This will guard you against the virus getting into your respiratory tract.
- Cook food well. Boil the vegetables before cooking. There is nothing in eating non-vegetarian. Enjoy munching.