How to treat CoronaVirus at Home:
Know this. Corona Virus has no treatment currently. Vaccines though have been prepared but currently, they are being tested for safety for human use. But efforts have been made to control the virus by controlling the symptoms.
If you are feeling symptoms like fever, dry cough, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, and shortness of breath, your first attempt should be to isolate yourself. Be a little bit responsible please and don’t take any of the things lightly at the current stage where the world is. I am emphasizing on this thing to isolate yourself. Avoid physical closeness with everyone. Your spouse, children, parents stay away from them all. Once we have eradicated this evil out of our lives we will be back at spreading love and warmth to build a healthy society again but currently just quarantine yourself.
This will ensure the safety of other people around and will paralyze its outbreak.
Be obsessed with cleanliness right now. Clean every inch of your room where you are quarantining yourself. Every cloth you wear must be washed and clean. Use antiseptic, antimicrobic handwashes, sanitizers, cloth liquids and detergents.
If you are feeling mild symptoms then you need to continue your isolation and follow the precautions needed. Else kindly ask your regional helplines to test you. Know that you do not need to go to the hospitals, every state of every country has released the helplines. Use the technology, contact them and they will reach you. If they feel like taking you to the hospital they will. But till then stay isolated.
Symptoms of CoronaVirus:
More Updates :Most Countries Affected By CoronaVirus ( Covid-19)
There have been tweets over the internet that a few of the sufferers have experienced some different symptoms than the majority. But what we are focusing on is the symptoms that were witnessed in patients with severe Coronavirus. Those include:
- Sore throat
- Continuous cough
- Shortness of breath
Home remedies for CoronaVirus:
You need to look after yourself. As mentioned no remedies exist because this virus is new to all. We can try working on symptoms and reversing those to stay safe from coronavirus. But till then
- Stay hydrated. Take lots of fluid. When I say a lot I mean drink water after every 15-20 mins. This is extremely must. There are two reasons for this. If somehow you may have got the virus into your mouth very recently, drinking excessive water may flush it into your stomach where concentrated HCL may work on it and kill it. Or it can pass out along the urine.
- Get rest. Plenty of rest. Eat healthily. Develop your immune strength. Make it sound.
- Use ginger.
- Use garlic.
- Use onion.
- Use honey
- Use nigella seeds.
- Use milk and milk products.
Each of these things serves its own benefits.
Precautionary Measures to Follow at Home:
- Clean every foot of your home.
- Keep your room clean
- Keep doorknobs clean
- Dust your bedding every day.
- Change your clothes every day.
- Take A bath every day.
- Shorten your hair if you are a woman. Shave your head if you are a man.
- Dust showpieces.
- Stay clean. Trim your nails as soon as you feel like they are growing.
- Clean your floor.
- Stay hygienic. Stay healthy. Eat healthily.
- Take more proteins. Take vitamin C.
- Wear a mask
- Use a sanitizer after sneezing or coughing.
- Don’t touch your face. And if you do somehow first wash your hands and then wash your face.
- Avoid putting your fingers in your nose, mouth or eyes.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds.